"What should I do, I keep thinking of you, my heart is looking at only one person
What should I do, I'm afraid; when I see you, I smile again
The one who makes me excited
My heart is revealed
I love you, love me
I couldn't live without you for even one day
Even if I'm not your first love, I'm very happy
Can you see my love
Can you hear my heart beating
You may be the one who I loved before
The one who makes me dream
I want to love you with all my heart
I love you, love me
I couldn't live without you for even one day
Even if I'm not your first love, I'm very happy
Can you see my love
Can you hear my heart beating
You may be the one who I loved before
I'll wait for you even if I'm hurting
Whenever or whatever you are, you're great
If I could see you, that's enough for me
Can you see my love
Can you hear my heart beating
My darling, you're my first love and my last love
Please love me..."
The one who makes me excited
My heart is revealed
I love you, love me
I couldn't live without you for even one day
Even if I'm not your first love, I'm very happy
Can you see my love
Can you hear my heart beating
You may be the one who I loved before
The one who makes me dream
I want to love you with all my heart
I love you, love me
I couldn't live without you for even one day
Even if I'm not your first love, I'm very happy
Can you see my love
Can you hear my heart beating
You may be the one who I loved before
I'll wait for you even if I'm hurting
Whenever or whatever you are, you're great
If I could see you, that's enough for me
Can you see my love
Can you hear my heart beating
My darling, you're my first love and my last love
Please love me..."
No comments:
Post a Comment