my dear baby

Sunday, August 15, 2010

i dont want to break up




anather song from da drama..n also like it!sgt besh ;)






"Tears are falling, my eyes are closing
Don't tell me it's goodbye

You look close but you're far away, it looks as if I can grab you but I couldn't
That's why I am crying today

I don't want to know about goodbye, I just want to live without knowing that
Wasn't you who promised me that there is no sadness

I love you, how can we part
Can you hear me, I want to see you so bad
How should I forget you, how should I erase you
I'm going to live crying everyday

Close my eyes and wipe my tears
I am going to live longing for you

It doesn't work that way for love
When I try to forget you, it makes me yearn more

I love you, how can we part
Can you hear me, I want to see you so bad
How should I forget you, how should I erase you
I'm going to live crying everyday

I'm sorry I cannot forget you
I still love you and want you
Even if I fall in love with somebody else
It won't be anything like you"


No comments: