Life doesn't always turn out the way we expect..but everything happens for a reason..hmm i'm glad spending time @home..relaxing without any practicum's thing.. out from hustle bustle of penang's life...but yet I'm not so happy huhu human never satisfied what they have..c'est la vie..that's life...hate to be like this...bla xde keje nk wat mula la otak ni duk pk mcm2..sometimes I prefer bz rather than nothing to do..so I don't have time to think the things that i shouldn't think...2 ari lps really feel not so gud huhu what's happen to me??tp mmg everything seem not right kalo x tgk die ol even nothing can change..my stupid habits huhu keep wondering mn die ilang..bz kuar g workshop ke 1 whole day smpi xsmpt ol..arggh help me out of diz!!!y it is so hard for me??I wish I had a magical power or anything like Doraemon so I can turn back the time..or maybe I could have something that can erase my memory with u..huhu ade je benda or something yg bleh igtkan kt die...hmm I guess I should find something to make myself busy during this holiday...so that i couldn't have time to think anything that could mess up my day...
No comments:
Post a Comment