A beautiful date i guess..in the sequence numbers, 789..hmm ape yg special arini? huhu nothing but I'm homesick..uwaaa nk blk kg...huhu really need some fresh air to spice up my life...sick with practicum's life n my daily bored routines!!! tah la skrg ni mmg terasa sgt no more colourful in my life..everything seems in gray+blur mode..huhu y?? n sometimes I'm wondering ' what I live for?' huhu xbaik tul kn..cm org xde iman je..Astagfirullahal azim..Ya Allah ampunkan dosa2 ku dan kuatkan lah keimananku..amin...but I'm really down for this past few months..n till now not ok yet =( kalo dlu wondering bla dgr org cite mcm2 sal 'heart broken'..haha sb dolu I've faced it only juz 1 night..nangis puas2 then pg soknye everything as normal...tp skrg bla dh kena btg idung sendiri br tau...it's really hurt especially when we've put hopes on that =( so now, I believe what people said co'z I've been through myself..huhu 3days no appetite at all n blur jek..juz like a mourner je for about 2weeks...huhu dh la kena duk sorg2 sb parents g umrah n adk2 mmg de kt umah tp sorg keje n sorg lg mmg slalu kuar...so most of da time I spend alone with mournfulness..cam x caya je pe yg dh blaku...hmmm y i can't easily juz erase my memories with u??y i can't stop to thinking about u?I know that I'm not supposed to care u anymore..I'm not supposed to wonder where u're n what u did..but I can't help myself co'z I still luv u...uwaa I'm not over u yet ='( but sometimes bla pk blk cm org bodo pn ye gak..keep thinking sal die..pdhal die cm biase jek...don't bother about me anymore..=( lately i have made the most stupid things i guess-->waiting him to online..kalo 1ari xnmpk nick die mmg rs xbest n hepi sgt bla tgk die online pdhal nothing pn...tp at least i know he was there..n lg hepi bla die bz with his work+slalu blk lmbt..sb?let me keep it to myself huhu poor me kn?? But i slowly accept it n keep telling myself as people always said ;
so, no matter how hard we hold...someday..somehow..it will away if it's not our destiny....hmm ckp mmg senang tp nk buat mmg ssh....
"if u luv someone, set them free..if they come back, they're urs..if they don't, they never were..."
No comments:
Post a Comment